Online teaching jobs
Online job English teachers（native American or Canadian speaker） recruitment
1. Give online classes in the evening, the class is the group class.
2. The teacher give classes according to the company’s teaching and background requirements.
3. The company arranges classes to teachers every week, it is not the free booking class.
1. The company provides the class materials and basic props, the teacher needs to make full preparations before the class.
2. The students are aged from 3 to 15 from any cities in China. There are 6 levels of classes.
Daily class time: 18:30-19:00 19:20-19:50 20:00-20:30
Weekly class time: Monday to Saturday
Contract period: 6 months （If the teacher needs to ask for a leave for personal reasons, the class time can be preserved and the request should be sent two weeks in advance.）
The teacher should at least provide TWO days in a week.
Salary (monthly): 400-600RMB per hour (before tax), the break between two classes is not covered.
Way of payment (personal): Alipay
1. Ethernet and router, the download and upload speed should be higher than 30 mbps.
2. A quiet and stable environment is required for the class.
3. Be stable for 6 months, no plans for long-time long distance trips, or frequently move house.
1. Teaching experience on children age from 3 to 15 is required. Online teaching experience is preferred.
2. TESOL or TEFL certificate is required.
3. English native speaker is required. Speaking RP or Standard American Pronunciation is preferred.
4. Excellent class presentation skills are preferred, using various TPR and props to have class are required.
5. Excellent interactive skills, good sense of rhythm and flexibility are required.
1. Accept both the pre-job and on-the-job training.
2. Prepare and preview the class materials before the class.
3. Follow the classroom regulations.
4. Cooperate with the managing or operating team.
5. Respect the local convention.
1. Be cooperative and open to advice, cherish mutual understanding.
2. Be patient and be enthusiastic on education.
3. Be reliable and can keep his/her word.